- When can I place an order?
24 Hours a day, 7 Days a week. But due to a high demand for this service and limited window availability, we strongly suggest checking at least 1 day in advance for your preferred order window.
- There are no windows available, what should I do?
Please continue to check back as availability can open up from time to time.
- What times can I pick up my order?
Monday – Sunday: 10 AM – 7 PM. Holiday hours may vary.
- How do I begin using this service?
Go to Northgatepronto.com and sign up for a free account to begin ordering today. Place your orders online or use our app on both Android and iOS.
- Can I make special requests for my order?
Of course! With any item there is a section called Add Notes. You can ask for extra-lean meat, or hard avocados, or a large head of cabbage, or… Our personal shoppers will work with Northgate associates to get you exactly the right items – just like you are shopping yourself.
- If I have a question regarding my order, could I contact the store?
Of course! You can call, message, or text your personal shopper and they will be able to assist you with any question you might have.
- What if an item is not available on-line?
If there is an item that you cannot find in our current on-line catalogue – you can ask for it in the Instructions section when you check out. Please be specific, such as – “Add Children’s Tylenol Pain + Fever Relief – Liquid to this order”. If the item is available in the store, we will add it to your order for you. The additional charge for the item will show up in your order details and confirmation email.
- How do I get my order once I arrive?
Due to Covid-19, we recommend that you stay in your car and allow us to bring your order right to your car. Park in the Pronto Curbside spots and follow the directions on the sign.
- Is there a minimum amount I need to order?
Yes, the minimum order is $25.
- Is there a service fee?
This service costs a flat fee of $4.99.
- How do I pay for my order?
We accept any major credit or debit card. Please make sure the card information is entered when checking out.
- When should I expect to see a charge on my card?
We will put a provisional hold on your card that is 10% higher than your initial total; this is so we can account for any variances in your order due to bottle deposits, taxes, weight items, substitutions, etc. Once your order is complete, the final (correct) total will be charged to your card.
- Are online prices the same as in store prices?
Our online prices will reflect instore pricing for that same day. Please be aware that orders placed in advance will be subject to price discrepancies when picked up on a later date.
- Can I find everything online that I can find instore?
We are offering most of our top products from each of our departments – over 5000 products in total – so chances are you will find what you are looking for.
- Can I expect the same type of quality for all my perishable items?
Yes of course! Our shoppers are highly trained and will make sure freshest items are picked for you.
- What should I expect if an item is out of stock?
We are hoping this never happens, but our shoppers are trained to provide you a suitable substitute so long as you notated you would accept substitutions.
- I forgot I needed an additional item, can I still change my order?
Yes of course, you may edit your order at any time prior to receiving a notification that the order has begun being picked.
- How do I know when my order is complete?
You will receive an email or SMS text that your order is now ready for pickup.
- Can I return my order?
Due to Covid-19, our online orders now follow the same return policies as our instore purchases. Please reach out to your personal shopper for more details.
- Can I purchase alcohol?
Yes you can! There are a few rules you would need to follow though:
Purchaser needs to be 21 and over
Purchaser picking up will need verify age when picking up
Purchaser can’t be intoxicated when picking up
- What happens if I forget to pick up my order?
At Northgate, we understand emergencies happen and we will gladly refund you for your purchase; all we ask is that you let us know as soon as possible to avoid any issues with your order. Northgate does however have the right to cancel future orders at their discretion due to customer negligence.
- There was an issue with my order due to a missing item, item quality not as expected, item was damaged, etc. What should I do?
Please don’t hesitate to call your personal shopper to help assist with any of these issues you might have.